Trophy Display

SaW

Mar 3, 2018
So I've created a custom trophy in silver, and i'd like it to display the actual silver display when doubleclicking, though i can't seem to find where this is edited. Any help would be very appreciated, thx!

EDIT: Got it working, now my problem is that text isn't working when I've typed something on it through the trophy catalog page
You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

Synapse

PogChamp
Mar 3, 2012
It would be found in your Habbo.swf. it's possible to add more, but not feasible. (Actually so infeasible Sulake hasn't even paid their small team of professional developers to do so).
You could edit that image in your Habbo.swf, to be more generic. But most trophies are gold, especially on retros.

SaW

Mar 3, 2018
It would be found in your Habbo.swf. it's possible to add more, but not feasible. (Actually so infeasible Sulake hasn't even paid their small team of professional developers to do so).
You could edit that image in your Habbo.swf, to be more generic. But most trophies are gold, especially on retros.
Thx, though i simply just want to make the trophy show the silver display rather than the gold one

Nevermind, got it working by renaming the trophy to prizetrophy*2 in furnidata!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20.png
    Screenshot_20.png
    18.2 KB · Views: 11

Synapse

PogChamp
Mar 3, 2012
Thx, though i simply just want to make the trophy show the silver display rather than the gold one

Nevermind, got it working by renaming the trophy to prizetrophy*2 in furnidata!
Oh. I need to go to sleep, I forgot they actually have that. LOOOL went back to Habbo beta again when they didnt even have that. Myb.

Users who are viewing this thread