Thoughts on Incest

Wassim

♕ The Awesomeness Within...
Sep 22, 2011
What are your thoughts on incest, this is an interesting subject, i was on another forum and saw it and wanted to see what the devbest community though about it.

Personnaly i find it disgusting and horrid. But once in a while some weird thoughts do cross my mind, because of the amount of Japanese media which goes though me

Some people think it should be punishable by death. Do you think there should be a punishment for it if caught or not?

RastaLulz

fight teh power
Staff member
May 3, 2010
If the two consent to it, I don't see the problem, not that I would ever personally engage in such activity. But if the two enjoy themselves, I don't know why they should be punished.

Now if you're talking about rape, that's a whole different story, and incest is not the problem, but rape is.

Wassim

Sep 22, 2011
If the two consent to it, I don't see the problem, not that I would ever personally engage in such activity. But if the two enjoy themselves, I don't know why they should be punished.

Now if you're talking about rape, that's a whole different story, and incest is not the problem, but rape is.
So you personally won't commit it if chance came but you wouldn't mind seing your best mate and his sister having sexual intercource together?

AssLikeThat

Posting Freak
Jan 27, 2013
Why the hell would you do stuff/things to your own family :/ it's cringy as hell

I don't think it should be punishable by death but certainly locked up in some mental asylum...

RastaLulz

fight teh power
Staff member
May 3, 2010
So you personally won't commit it if chance came but you wouldn't mind seing your best mate and his sister having sexual intercource together?

Would I mind? Yeah, it'd be weird. But should the law handle it? Hell no. If the two are doing something that they both consent to and in the process don't harm anyone else, why should an outside authority step in?

Quackster

a devbest user says what
Aug 22, 2010
Incest is always related to child abuse, plus it's also a taboo and disgusting. So I am against it.

zMagenta

Posting Freak
Jul 15, 2011
What the fuck lol?

What he means by that post is that Ding is saying that Sysode's opinion is based upon from what society thinks and impacts on what we think. So he's saying don't let society alter your thoughts.

But in relation to the post, it's not that I have a problem with it. If someone in my family wanted to, I wouldn't stop them, but I would find it weird and cringy..

Wassim

Sep 22, 2011
What he means by that post is that Ding is saying that Sysode's opinion is based upon from what society thinks and impacts on what we think. So he's saying don't let society alter your thoughts.

But in relation to the post, it's not that I have a problem with it. If someone in my family wanted to, I wouldn't stop them, but I would find it weird and cringy..

Wait so you wouldn't stop your dad and sister making out if they both consented to it?

Users who are viewing this thread