Thoughts? (Gaming PC)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mega

Posting Freak
Mar 23, 2013
Hey devbester's!
I'm here to hear your opinion on this spec of an ASUS PC.
4ec6fef8

Thank you,
Mega

RastaLulz

fight teh power
Staff member
May 3, 2010
Is it custom built, or pre-built? I'd recommend building your own if it's pre-built to save money.

Anyways, it doesn't look bad. Only suggestion I'd add is maybe go for 2GB of RAM on the GPU, as oppose to one.

Also, @Macemore - thoughts?

Macemore

Circumcised pineapples
Aug 26, 2011
i dont see a price unless RM is the price, in which case it's pleb currency.
anyway i cant tell you to buy it because the price could be crazy high. @RastaLulz's suggestion is the best, building your own gaming pc can save you a few hundo bucks and get you better hardware suited to your needs. I'd say go for it to avoid the hassle of me (or anyone else) having to try and explain everything.

reply with the price in 'murican money please

Mega

Posting Freak
Mar 23, 2013
Is it custom built, or pre-built? I'd recommend building your own if it's pre-built to save money.

Anyways, it doesn't look bad. Only suggestion I'd add is maybe go for 2GB of RAM on the GPU, as oppose to one.

Also, @Macemore - thoughts?
i dont see a price unless RM is the price, in which case it's pleb currency.
anyway i cant tell you to buy it because the price could be crazy high. @RastaLulz's suggestion is the best, building your own gaming pc can save you a few hundo bucks and get you better hardware suited to your needs. I'd say go for it to avoid the hassle of me (or anyone else) having to try and explain everything.

reply with the price in 'murican money please
Its pre-built. But will custom build be cheaper with same specs as above. "RM" is the currency (MYR).
Its about $851. Do you think i can get half of the price with a better specs?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread