PC Thinking of starting a..

HotelCrazy

Jan 14, 2011
Hey

Im thinking of starting a Minecraft server, just to build a town and whatever.
(Not going be a HUGE server, just something fun)

Does anyone know any good server hosts for Minecraft or should I buy a VPS for the server?

Thanks.

P.S.
If you want to play on the server when I get it up, private message me.

MinecraftWorks

Apr 25, 2013
Hi HotelCrazy,

We're the new guys on the block and we're already known for our great service and support!

We opened early due to client demand and that means we are offering promotional Beta prices. Our Minecraft Servers are on sale for as low as $7 per GB. Most people think that when hosting is really affordable, the hardware used is not up to scratch - well not here! Let's take a look at one of our robust units used to host Minecraft..
  • Intel E3-1270v2
  • 32GB DDR3 RAM
  • 2x 120GB SSD
  • Unmetered Bandwidth (1Gbps Burst)
Above those great specs we also have regular backups to our Intel Core i7 backup node, so you can enjoy using your great server and not worry about data loss. All our servers are completely optimized to run Minecraft at it's best on our panel. Check out one of our most popular plans.

===
Pig Plan
24 Recommended Player Slots
1024Mb (1GB) Dedicated RAM
Unlimited SSD Storage*
Unlimited Bandwidth*
1Gbps Rack Port Speed

Only $10 Per Month!
Order:
===

Our custom website and Multicraft design is estimated to arrive in 7 - 14 days and can't wait for you to see it! Give us a shot so we can prove our outstanding service and support, or email our Sales team and we can work out a custom quote!

Have a great day!

---
MinecraftWorks Solutions
W:
E: [email protected]

* Fair usage policies apply.

HotelCrazy

Jan 14, 2011
I am going open a Minecraft server, If anyone wants to pitch in with the plugins, then Private message me :)

Baevus

the names ethan
Nov 4, 2012
DaddyCheese.COM
Got my 24/7 Server.
Choices:
  • Bukkit
  • Tekkit
And a shitload of modified ones. Also got an 24 Slot server for 15USD.

Users who are viewing this thread