Sports Thierry Henry Retires

Jxck

got that old thing back
Apr 5, 2014
A bit late but Theirry Henry, one of my all time heroes has retired from football after an incredible 20 year career. Being a massive Arsenal fan its a huge surprise that instead of becoming a coach he decided to become a pundit for Sky Sports.

Heres his retirement statement:

After 20 years in the game I have decided to retire from professional football. It has been an incredible journey and I would like to thank all the fans, team mates and individuals involved with AS Monaco, Juventus, Arsenal FC, FC Barcelona, the New York Red Bulls and of course the French National Team that have made my time in the game so special.

It is now time for a different career path and I am pleased to say that I will be returning to London and joining Sky Sports. I will hopefully share some of the insights, observations and experiences I have learnt over the years with you guys.

I have had some amazing memories (mostly good!) and a wonderful experience.

I hope you have enjoyed watching as much as I have enjoyed taking part.

See you on the other side...

How do you rate him? Did any of you see him play?

TCZTXqs.jpg

B49nb22CAAAl1l0.jpg

lhWOePy.jpg

TheGodfather

Jul 29, 2014
He still hopes to coach, or even manage Arsenal in the future. I really hope he does take up manager eventually though, sick of Wengers shit. He's too old school for todays football. He more than likely will have some role at Arsenal in the future, when is the main question though.

Jxck

got that old thing back
Apr 5, 2014
I expect he'll come to coach at some point. I was surprised it wasn't the first thing he did, but I guess the money in Sky Sports was a massive incentive. It'll be good to have a pundit that knows what they're talking about though.

Users who are viewing this thread