GTA SA The multiplayer world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AyJay

Sep 12, 2010
Grand theft auto - Multiplayer
Hello guys, I am AyJay.. I have been playing GTAsa for years, since the first one came out, you are most likely to of heard of SAMP or MTA.. But have you ever played them.... Not many people know what you can actually do, or how far you can go, with a small program..​
You do have to have the actual game, (found on my thread) but other than that, it is amazing.. get jobs, cars.. houses.. and whatever you want, be a good person.. or a bad person, your choice, your goals, your friends.​
Hopefully you could try GTAsa, I would recommend my server (Role-play) or you can scroll through the thousands of servers.​
Thankyou​

Heaplink

Developer & Designer
Nov 9, 2011
I have played SAMP and tried out MTA. SAMP is more worldwide and have a lot of different gamemodes created by the players themselfs which have different goals. I mostly played RP (roleplay) and it is pretty fun. But there's also gamemodes for just doing stunts or PvP.

MTA on the other hand is not that worldwide, but is actually more stable and better than SAMP as a client in many ways. Servers mostly use gamemodes made by the MTA developers but do also have gamemodes created by players. It has it's own game UI and you find servers inside the game. But SAMP beats it by the amount of players and the dedication.

Kalcor

May 5, 2012
I have played SAMP and tried out MTA. SAMP is more worldwide and have a lot of different gamemodes created by the players themselfs which have different goals. I mostly played RP (roleplay) and it is pretty fun. But there's also gamemodes for just doing stunts or PvP.

MTA on the other hand is not that worldwide, but is actually more stable and better than SAMP as a client in many ways. Servers mostly use gamemodes made by the MTA developers but do also have gamemodes created by players. It has it's own game UI and you find servers inside the game. But SAMP beats it by the amount of players and the dedication.

Thank you Heaplink, I was about to explain that, after been developing sa-mp from the start, the very first sa-mp that came out wasn't all that stable, loads of bugs, and People couldn't connect to servers, so we had to work on a new version, I am very proud of what we have brought sa-mp to now, SA-MP is way better than MTA, MTA Developers tried to wipe out SA-MP back in 2008, they had booted our services, taking our site down, and our servers (the servers run sa-mp's client" to be honest, I'd hate to see MTA get better than us, right now I'm working on the Stability of SA-MP, I thank you again Heaplink for explaining that.

AyJay

Sep 12, 2010
True, SAMP is overall the best service.. for certain things such as role-playing and racing, but for a freerome service you would want to look at MTA.. as you can spawn cars straight away, and navigate its quick-access menu's..

I do prefer SAMP.. But I am quite a MTA addict aswell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread