The Hunger Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
A little introduction
A while ago, a member named Jimbob_ started a thread ( ) about a DevBest Hunger Games edition. However, this never took place.

Now I want to restart this idea/"project".

What is "The Hunger Games"?
The Hunger Games is a Minecraft game mode, spinned of the book/movie trilogy "The Hunger Games". This is a Player vs Player (PvP)/survival gamemode. To get a impression of this, you can watch this:

When will this happen?
Currently, there is no date set. This also will only happen if there are enough members who are willing to join this event.

PRIZES!
To make it a little bit more interesting, there will be prices for the top 3 players (IF there is a big demand, there is a chance the prizes will go up).
#1 - Elite Subscription
#2 & #3 - Normal Subscription

How to join in?
Simply post a comment if you want (and are able to) join in. Online-mode will be set to "false", so people with a cracked Minecraft (or buy a legit license , cheapass) can join in too. Please refrain from posting comments like "maybe I will join", because I need to be sure.

More information will be given if there is enough demand, otherwise this will be a waste of time and money.

Quackster

a devbest user says what
Aug 22, 2010
I can definitely join, premium account here :)

I'd love to play when it's up. Since I can no longer play Project Ares.

Wassim

♕ The Awesomeness Within...
Sep 22, 2011
Love the idea will join deffinetly , premium acc here tuuuu

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
Depends on when it is.
This will be somewhere in the weekends (friday/saturday/sunday).

Also, great that there already is such a demand. I am taking a look into the possible map (this will remain secret untill the event day). Also, you already can team up with someone else (every "district" will have 2 members who fight together). If you want to do this, please say so in your post with who you are teaming up (that person needs to do the same, so you can't "force" someone to be your teammate).

PRIZES UPDATE:
If you and your partner from the same district stay alive, you are both concidered #1, so there will be one Elite Subscription extra given away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread