The battle between PS3/xBox360

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
Alright, there has been a thread created about this a while ago, however that was some sort of 'competition', and the thread is closed. However I want some sort of open/on going discussion about this, on whats better and WHY it's better then the other console.

Good luck with the discussion!

bodge

ayy lmao
Oct 31, 2011
Xbox has better system software

PS3 sucks on the other hand..

Donkjam

Professional Moderator
Contributor
Nov 20, 2010
PS3 got hacked, XBOX didn't. End of discussion.

Xbox has been hacked..just the ps3 had miles more coverage because of all the hackings at the time

I have both consoles and like both of them, I like the Internet on ps3 due to being clear to play movies, and I like Xbox for party chatting

zMagenta

Posting Freak
Jul 15, 2011
I prefer PlayStation - I just prefer the layout. I'm not going to pay £10 or so, a month, for playing online. But then I like the avatar kinda' thing on Xbox. But overall, PS3 :up:.

Pikachuu

Aug 20, 2012
Xbox would be considered better because they supply extra features that the PS3 doesn't. I have both consoles, and I don't really see much difference between the two. Most PS3 users will put out the argument that you have to pay for internet on Xbox, me and my friend worked it out and Xbox live gold membership works out to about 4p a day. Which is hardly anything. However, if I had to get rid of either my PS3. or my Xbox, I would probably choose to get rid of the PS3.

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
Myself, I prefer the PlayStation 3. I think the controller from the PS3 is far more better then the controller from the xbox. I am not saying the xbox is crap, because it has some awesome features that Playstation doesn't have. Like said, xbox live party chatting. Also, the most clans & youtube channels (The Crew, OpTiC, Faze) always play on xbox.

Users who are viewing this thread