Image the 20 worst couples

Wassim

♕ The Awesomeness Within...
Sep 22, 2011
Spring has sprung and love is in the air, my friends. Everywhere we look, people are coupling up in blissful hump celebrations. But you know what? This is a harsh world, and maybe some people just shouldn't mate. In this feature, I present twenty couples who will make you reconsider the whole "continuing the human race" thing.
mummy-lady.jpg

Now dude here ain't so bad, sort of a Sulu with a bowlcut thing, but what could be going through his head when he hooked up with this disturbing mummy beast on the right? You could put six paper bags over her head and the ugly would still burn through. That better be straight vodka in that frosty mug.
deformed-jesus.jpg

Do you, Blondesmiley, accept Deformed Jesus as your lord and savior? One thing that this guy has going for him: you can never tell if he's high.
goth.jpg

What is even happening here? I mean, it's good that you have that thing on a leash, but which one of you is even the dude? Are goth Juggalos allowed to be gay, too? Because we're getting dangerously close to a bingo here.
cheeots.jpg

"Hey, Mom? I married Lou. You know, Lou! The Hot Cheetos f-er. Hello? Mom?"
energy-drink.jpg

Yeah, baby. You better drink that energy drink. When he gets you home you're going to need every drop of gas in your tank.
college.jpg

Okay, man, I know that college is when you "work things out" and "figure out who you really are," but you don't need to do this. Let go, back off, take a long shower and call your parents.
gun-bird.jpg

Some couples are just meant for each other. Like, literally, who else could complete this truly American tableau? Besides Hulk Hogan?
thumbsup.jpg

Bro, you are going to get crushed. That's the very definition of a "power bottom."
wedding.jpg

If you like it, you better put a ring on it. Or a ring through it's nose.
shaved-back.jpg

You don't want to know what she shaves.
tanned.jpg

Looking good, bro. Lean like a bag of beef jerky. Also way to transplant a dude's face on a hooker's body. You're a man of brains as well as brawn.
lion-king.jpg

I love the Lion King. You love magical princesses, airbrushing and Moon Pies. Can a love like this stand the test of time?
prom.jpg

Dude, three hours later the most awkward post-prom makeout ever was unleashed on the face of the Earth. Scientists are still studying it.
short.jpg

She's actually standing on a couple phone books. And he's standing in a hole.
lesbian-mullet.jpg

They share clothes! And everything else. That leather vest is hotly contested though.

penishead.jpg

Tiny, tiny head, big, big heart. Isn't that what we learned from Rain Man?
tinyface.jpg

My face is tiny! Your face is huge! We could maybe make a baby that's actually normal!
bigfoot.jpg

Yes, that guy is a catch for you. You are perfectly entitled to give the Thumbs Up in this situation. Yes, he is wearing a Wrestlemania T-shirt and has pubes on his head, but he's still out of your league.
juggalos.jpg

The Internet has made it possible for Juggalos to meet and have sex. Think about that next time you sign into Gmail.
sword.jpg

Oh my God. This right here, this is true love. He will defend his buttergolem against the forces of evil with his mighty sword. Will I ever feel a love like that? And will I wash my hands afterwards?

lepos

thinking about you. yes you
Dec 11, 2011
This one killed me;
"
sword.jpg

Oh my God. This right here, this is true love. He will defend his buttergolem against the forces of evil with his mighty sword. Will I ever feel a love like that? And will I wash my hands afterwards?"

God heavens, if all of these are actually couples... I feel sorry for each and every one of them :(

Users who are viewing this thread