[TEMPLATE] Habbo Banner Template(s) [NEW]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Owen

Mar 20, 2013
Yo, ain't posted in Habbo Graphics in a long time... but yeah i'v decided to release a pack with 4 images of templates for you to make a banner for your hotel or someones hotel idc. There is no signatures saying Owen or anything so yeah have it, just don't claim its yours;S. Btw, you can edit these on any best software you like, for example photoshop or Paint.net.
Download Link:

template1.gif

template2.gif

template3.gif

template4.gif

Awnyx

Jan 28, 2014
Make one with like 3 slides. Like with one image on the left, one image on the right, and one in the middle and like add dividers in between. Overall i like it

Owen

Mar 20, 2013
Make one with like 3 slides. Like with one image on the left, one image on the right, and one in the middle and like add dividers in between. Overall i like it
Ah those are the new style ones, well this was just my first pack so i'll be doing more packs soon etc.

Owen

Mar 20, 2013
They'd be better if you didn't have the text and box on it.
With it plain,, it wouldn't attract people to know what type of hotel it is, I personally like banners that show that their r63 or a good community etc.

Expiry

Anarchist
Apr 25, 2013
You're not getting what I'm saying. You're releasing the template with text and whatnot already on it, correct? Meaning its on there and its kinda hard to take off a box with a low opacity and text and still have a good image lol.

Shatter

Selling Dedicated Servers
Jan 8, 2014
Very nice release! This could really help users out... and they could also go with a valentines logo! They look fairly nice.
8/10

Keep up the good work. I'd like to see more releases from you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread