** TECHNICIAN WANTED **

Status
Not open for further replies.

Babybogs2012

Feb 16, 2012
Thread moved to Team Recruitment: Habbo Hotel
Astro Hotel

We are looking for an experienced Tech to work with our team, in getting an R63B Hotel in working order.

If you match atleast 5/6 of these items (the ones with *) then we want to hear from you;

+ You must have had experience with the r63B version *
+ You must be available to be dedicated to the Hotel, and not work with another *
+ You can listen to your two founders *
+ You can work in a team *
+ You're easy to get along with, and talk to *
+ Experience with other versions (should we want to revert back)

Mega

Posting Freak
Mar 23, 2013
I can either worked for free or payed, your choice. If interested for me to help you out PM me.

j4ke

Nov 4, 2012
I already signed up for Astro. I could be technician! I am good with IIS/Navicat! RevCMS, etc.

Brought

更加努力
Jan 14, 2013
I've noticed you guys go through staff members like water...
also can I include this about them hiring staff and then dropping them like 2 days later
Code:
PRIVATE AND CONFIDENTIAL
*ASTROHOTEL.CO.UK

Dear [user]

Here at Astro, we always like to review staff every now and then, just to make sure they know what they're doing.

Over the past week, you've been on a "Watch List", where there is heightened secruity on your access to the Hotel. This was due to the consequtive hackings we received over 3 days.

Whilst reviewing your access to the administration areas of the Hotel, we were also looking for another technician to join the team - as the work load was increasing. We have since found a person to join.

The review on your account has ended, and due to the large amount of staff we already have, unfortunately you will no longer have a technician position within the Astro group.

But goodluck to everyone who attempts to get the position, I guess.

Babybogs2012

Feb 16, 2012
, the reason we fired our last Tech "Adrian" was because he had very little knowledge, at first we thought he was the real deal but the things we actually needed him for he did not have a clue on when he said he did AND also i gave Adrian VPS access, and the first 2 nights of him having VPS access we managed to get hacked, so i changed the password of the VPS from him and we never got hacked, So he obviously had something to do with that because the people who hacked Astro knew Adrian and claimed to be his "friend". Also Astro do not go through staff like water, we hire staff, they do great for a couple of days, then they switch off and dont do anything, and that is not what we are looking for, We need dedication and determanation. But thanks for your input!, And "Mega" if your still instrested please PM me, Thank You.

Brought

更加努力
Jan 14, 2013
Then the easiest thing to do would be to actually find someone who knows what they're doing ;) by posting a thread, you probably won't find it because everyone who applies is desperate for staff. Add people from different parts of the forums and suggest them being a tech. Otherwise you'll keep getting noobs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread