Applicant Tech or Admin

Status
Not open for further replies.

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
Hello Devbest,

As most of you know I am JayTouch, or now JayCustom. I am looking for a hotel to chill at and help out :) My goal is to help YOUR hotel become big or fix up what needs to be worked on. Here is some things about me:

What can I do?
-I can edit RevCMS, UberCMS, IlluminiaCMS, or any of the edits of these.
-I can make customs or edit swf's such as the habbo.swf
-I can donate every ONCE in a while (Don't bug me about it)
I can do other things among these, depends on what comes up and what you need!

My Experience?
- Owned 3 hotels, one of which I can not remember the name, Touch Hotel and Echo Hotel/RP
-I was tech or admin/helper on about 8 hotels (Fluke, Drift, Hendo... ect)
-Mod/Event on a few hotels

My Online Activity?
I can be online as much as possible which is usually 4+ Hours, I recently started my Job so the more hours I get the less I can be online but the more I can donate.

About Me:
Name - Jay
Age - 16
Personality - I can be a bit' of a dick but I do not like things to be going unsolved. If there is a problem I want it done. I do not like to listen to people bitch, especially when I am trying to solve something; that doesn't help.

This is all I could think of as of right now, but if you are interested feel free to message or leave a reply! :) Thank you.

TruCluez

Posting Freak
Oct 14, 2013
I would have recruited you, but my hotel shutdown do me work as staff on swift. also u work on many different hotels lulz.

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
I work on 0 atm I actually just talked to the owner of Drift which is closing and I am going to be owner at the new hotel Cloud we are making :) @RastaLulz You can close this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread