Recruiting Tech / Developer

Cypriot

Nov 20, 2014
14xchv5.gif

Labbo - Recruitment.

So.. After 11 months of deciding to bring Labbo back and then realizing a year ago that someone called ''Pinky'' stole my hotels name then closed it after a while, I've decided that it's time to relaunch Labbo, which will be a long term Project so will need someone in it for the long run, not someone who will leave after a few weeks, I would like 1-2 People to join the team to help Develop Labbo.

I'm on the hunt to find a Technician and a Developer. both will be Recruited to work to the best of their ability, so not someone who doesn't know nothing about Retros, as a hotel is not about setting up a CMS and booting up a EMU, and saying ''There I've developed a hotel'' as it's not like that, a Technician will deal with the faulty side of the hotel, and a Developer will work along the Owner to help develop Labbo, bringing idea's to the Hotel, Developing the Eco. and alot more other stuff, so if you've got no basic Knowledge then this is clearly not for you.

What I'm mainly looking for?

• Basic Knowledge of R63B.
  • #C Skills ideal but not Essential.
  • Knowing the Basic of how a Retro runs.
  • MySQL Knowledge.
  • Someone Dedicated and Trustworthy
  • Knows how to work their way around a Server
  • Knows how to manage a Economy of users
What I'm willing to offer?

What I'm willing to offer is a experience and a journey that you will not regret, if you're good at what you do i will be willing to give you a Basic pay which will be at the end of each week on a Friday, please note this wont be a life changing amount of money. you will be given access to everything server related, then the more you gain my trust i will eventually give you cPanel access in case the server ever goes down, please note when i say i will be offering to pay you if you're good at what you do the amount will depend on your experience, and what you're capable of doing, if you pass the period where i'm willing to pay you Techs/Developers will be payed every Friday at 20:00 GMT.​

Last edited:

Cypriot

Nov 20, 2014
Hey Tails, i've just reviewed your Post, would you have Skype by any chances? thanks.

Oct 11, 2014
i'm willing to join your team, you can pay me how much you want to. you can even say i'm free. so my skype is (kenkaneki29)

Cypriot

Nov 20, 2014
i'm willing to join your team, you can pay me how much you want to. you can even say i'm free. so my skype is (kenkaneki29)
Obviously as stated if you're good at what you do and work in a professional manor, I'll be discussing how much I'm willing to pay, I've added you on skype also.

Joel

Aspiring Developer
Mar 30, 2014
If you're still looking I can do a select amount about tweaking my way around a retro and have basic C# Knowledge. My skype is (joel.zodiak) if you'd like.

Make sure you get the right one.. My name on it is Joel Repel & my profile picture is the same as the one on here.

Last edited:

Cypriot

Nov 20, 2014
If you're still looking I can do a select amount about tweaking my way around a retro and have basic C# Knowledge. My skype is (joel.zodiak) if you'd like.

Make sure you get the right one.. My name on it is Joel Repel & my profile picture is the same as the one on here.

I've added you on Skype to discuss this position, yes i'm still looking as majority of people who have applied really didn't have time to read as their knowledge is 0/10.

Shatter

Selling Dedicated Servers
Jan 8, 2014
I guess I never realized that managing an economy in-game would be apart of someone who is considered a "Developer" or "Technicians" task. I guess i've been missing out on the actual meaning of the terms.

Cypriot

Nov 20, 2014
I guess I never realized that managing an economy in-game would be apart of someone who is considered a "Developer" or "Technicians" task. I guess i've been missing out on the actual meaning of the terms.

Didn't exactly explain it properly my bad, on regards to these roles they also mean in-game ranks, which I won't hire someone who has no knowledge at all on how to run a hotel pretty much hiring someone with knowledge outside giving them a in-game rank and then they **** up? So was just referring to someone with in-game knowledge as well, if this has cleared up your misunderstanding.

Users who are viewing this thread