Tech Build

BitchesLoveCake

Dec 8, 2014
Good Evening guys, I was wondering if someone could help me overcome the brick wall I've hit. So basically I'm wanting to upgrade my current screen setup in my office but i really can't decide on what to buy or how to do it. I thought about buying a "LCD Monitor Arm Desk Stand" and i also thought about taking the studio monitors of the shelf and putting another HP monitor up there. Minds just completely blank, thanks in advance for any help <3 Love ya lots like jelly tots

My current setup -
WPphD9G.jpg

Macemore

Circumcised pineapples
Aug 26, 2011
I have a big thing with audio and more specifically speaker placement because I think I can hear a difference when I move mine. I would move the speakers onto the side of where they are now (off the shelf they're on currently just to the left and right) and then throw another screen on the shelf. Make sure to get an IPS screen.

BitchesLoveCake

Dec 8, 2014
Thanks for the reply :). I'll probably get another HP monitor and then mount a tv onto the wall. For the studio monitors i've come with the idea of mounting them onto stands at each of my desk. Mainly for when i add this to my setup in January.

90c1cbd4d6cefc06553eff7c0d268b29.png

Users who are viewing this thread