Recruiting Tech and Manager

Carlton28

Jul 4, 2013
Hi there, After A while out of the retro community I’d really love to be a part of it again, owning and managing a retro. Ive previously opened two public VPS retros before, both which didn’t stick for too long because of the amount of consistent effort it takes to maintain a retro.

This time I’m looking for a competent team to help me out. The retro would be a proper public retro funded by me. I’m looking for a team of a few people to set-up, maintain and manage the retro from the start.

What am I looking for?
I’m looking for about 2 techs, someone who could set up the retro, experience is necessary. Also then to do maintenance and updating of fairly simple things, nothing to complicated. I dont want No need for a custom emu, custom cms isnt a big deal. The setup will be a R63B, IIS, the tech should have some knowledge of the best emulator's and cms, ect. After the setup the person should be able to help with any errors that come up, and also do things like upload badges, change the catalogue and do little edits to the db and cms.

Key points.
This isnt a paid position, the person will get benefits in the hotel. Although I am thinking of giving Techs and Staff a part of all donations, and possibley other bonuses.
Tech staff need to be trustworthy, trust is the main factor. They also need to be readily available, should be every day for atleast 3hrs+. Skype is A must.

What am I looking for?

I’m also looking for about 1 managers, who basically control moderation, competitions, and joint roles in the hiring of staff and major decisions. Experience isn’t too necessary, everyone needs A chance to start out and I understand that. Skype is a must.

Key Points

Managers need to know how a retro works, and what users like. They need to be friendly, welcoming, have fun and be professional. They also need to be active, usually around 3hrs+ average a day. They also need to be trustworthy and have skype.

Interested in applying?

Send an application through skype, my username is "carltonmurray28"email, "[email protected]" or reply any questions you have. Format the message how you like, but some things you should include are experience and timezone.

Thanks for your time and hopefully this can be successful :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread