Tattoo Ideas

Markshall

Русский Стандарт
Contributor
Dec 18, 2010
As some of you may know, my little brother died 2 weeks ago and I want a tattoo to remember him by--obviously I'm not going to forget him, but I just want something that is permanently there on me.

I'm not very creative so don't have many ideas so I was hoping you guys could help me.

I did have one idea which was to get a tattoo of the moon (will explain) on me with his name underneath or something. The reason I want the moon is because he died on the 26th of December and the moon that night had like a halo around it, it was also the last full-moon of 2012 so it's something unique to that date, but I don't know any local tattooists that would be good enough to do it because I'd be totally devastated if it went wrong.

Thanks.

Alam

shietttt
Jul 3, 2011
First of all sorry for your loss mate :( I suggest you get his face tattooed on the right part of your chest or his name vertically on your arm.

Magic

Posting Freak
Oct 11, 2012
The moon does sound nice, Maybe something like this

Full moons will be hard to tattoo as they have to be fully round to look good. How about something like this:

With his favourite animal or thing over top instead of the eagle? I hope this helped a little, I am not tattoo artist so I am not sure.

Crup

weeeeee
Jul 25, 2010
You don't really need anything fancy because that will just kill the idea of remember your brother so..
images

You can have a tatto of you brother's name on your arm or add "Believe + your brother's name.

Wassim

♕ The Awesomeness Within...
Sep 22, 2011
Get something that brings up good times you spent with him not something that would make you sad when you look at it also rip to your bro

TesoMayn

Boredom, it vexes me.
Oct 30, 2011
Your idea is nice, and most tattoo shops use stencils, so you will see what it will look like on you before they do it (as long as they can trace, they can do it)

But you should do research to find a good place, and look at their past work to make sure you like their look.

Users who are viewing this thread