[Tard version] What do you imagine me as?

Zeddicus

The Glorious PC Gaming Master Race
Mar 23, 2012
Don't mean to be copying Mace, but it made me curious what you thought of me... a hyperactive troublemaker who seems to have invalid suggestions and never wins an argument, tends to be banned extensively in the shoutbox... with all that, I'm sure you guys might of gotten this picture in your heads, no? -

Crazy+Kid.jpg

Go on, tell me. Later on I might tell you.

Mega

Posting Freak
Mar 23, 2013
When i first saw u on devbest, when i clicked your name profile comes out and I was like wtf. Why is Harry potter so tough and fat. So I think u look like urmmmm a man like an angel in disguise... lmao ;3

Zeddicus

Mar 23, 2012
When i first saw u on devbest, when i clicked your name profile comes out and I was like wtf. Why is Harry potter so tough and fat. So I think u look like urmmmm a man like an angel in disguise... lmao ;3

Oh gawd. You're pretty close.

Magic

Posting Freak
Oct 11, 2012
Just saying what I think of you. You're annoying, you think you're funny but you are not.

Mega

Posting Freak
Mar 23, 2013
Let me guess again, u have a pair of eyes, a nose with 2 nostrils, a pair of balls and so on? Am I right :)

Zeddicus

Mar 23, 2012
Just saying what I think of you. You're annoying, you think you're funny but you are not.

When do I try to be funny? o_e

I'm being myself, but if you think I'm trying to be funny you must think that yourself because I've never tried to do so myself.

Zeddicus

Mar 23, 2012
Well if that is what you are like than you are a very annoying individual.

I'm sorry, do I know you? I haven't really even noticed you until now. Maybe seen your name go by once or twice in the shoutbox..

Magic

Posting Freak
Oct 11, 2012
I'm sorry, do I know you? I haven't really even noticed you until now. Maybe seen your name go by once or twice in the shoutbox..
I have given my opinion and don't want this turning into an argument, Please PM if you want to carry on with this.

Don't ask for opinions and than get offended.

Zeddicus

Mar 23, 2012
I have given my opinion and don't want this turning into an argument, Please PM if you want to carry on with this.

Don't ask for opinions and than get offended.

But I didn't ask for your opinion of me. I asked what do you IMAGINE me as. As in what do I look like... you gave an opinion..

Users who are viewing this thread