Service Taking Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

HankMcCoy

Sep 13, 2013
I have done pixel art for Habbo in the past.
I have furniture designed by me in the hotel.
I am interested in taking a few Habbo styled pixel art requests.
I am employed full time and have a 1 year old child, so don't expect it done the next day, but my talents are worth the wait.

Attached is a small sample of what I have done in the past. Have been out of the game a few years, but thought it might be fun to try my hand.

Legal Disclaimer (Please pay attention to this if you are employed by, or are an agent of, Sulake, it's partners, or any governmental agency):

All art is intended to be enjoyed as is, and not intended to be used in any retros. All art is subject to copyright. (That means you, Sulake. No stealing.)

Attachments

• Examples.PNG
    Examples.PNG
    109.4 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:

jayk

Retired Habbotard.
Sep 4, 2013
I am employed full time and have a 1 year old child, so don't expect it done the next day, but my talents are worth the wait.

Attached is a small sample of what I have done in the past. Have been out of the game a few years, but thought it might be fun to try my hand.

Legal Disclaimer (Please pay attention to this if you are employed by, or are an agent of, Sulake, it's partners, or any governmental agency):

All art is intended to be enjoyed as is, and not intended to be used in any retros. All art is subject to copyright. (That means you, Sulake. No stealing.)
Those are realling good.
I like the super hero theme.
The Flash one is my favorite.

Jeffrey

Devbest Indian Tech Support
FindRetros Moderator
Feb 5, 2013

Welcome to Devbest forums, and i like your works it will get alot of attention

Can you make one for a habbo halloween event style?

gweppo

Sep 1, 2013
Hey any way i can chat to you through skype like messaging its much easier then this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread