Movie Taken 2

Delight

Web Developer
Mar 22, 2013
Its good, way more action than the first one, I would give its a 8/10 Because the editing is amazing, and just the setting is beautiful.

Baevus

the names ethan
Nov 4, 2012
Its good, way more action than the first one, I would give its a 8/10 Because the editing is amazing, and just the setting is beautiful.
Yeah. I didn't like her going into slavery. ^.^
I think its better because its just her. Not her dad saving her. More action like bombs and shizzol.

Delight

Web Developer
Mar 22, 2013
Yeah. I didn't like her going into slavery. ^.^
I think its better because its just her. Not her dad saving her. More action like bombs and shizzol.
But they have also gotten smarter with the get aways which I found it neat, but they also made it easy to tell there is going to be a number 3, becaus ethat guy in the beard at the end where he said something and he went to shoot him in the back and there was no bullets and then he killed him, that gave it away but yeah, its pretty neat.

Sysode

Front-End Developer
Dec 11, 2012
Great film.

First one was better as you didn't expect how he thought and how things were happening. However, the second one does have more action overall - in my opinion.

CallumL

Started from the bottom, now the all team here.
Nov 14, 2010
I liked Taken 2, but I got to agree with everyone Taken was the best. The reason being is because I knew what to expect in Taken 2.

Leader

github.com/habbo-hotel
Aug 24, 2012
Taken was better. The girl just managing to do everything with no experience over there driving at like 50405040 mph and not wrecking when she just started driving made me laugh.

Users who are viewing this thread