Suspended from school

Status
Not open for further replies.

Macemore

Circumcised pineapples
Aug 26, 2011
I got suspended from school for 3 days for calling a woman a "Dumb, worthless bitch that's fucked everyone and their brother" among other things after she said that "Boys, why are boys so dumb?" We argued for the entire class period until she started yelling random shit at me, so I replied.

Woo.

Beast

Posting Freak
Sep 15, 2011
I know what you mean, I almost got suspended myself today, lol senior pictures and this bitch started bitching at me and I went off then we were in the middle of pictures and we were making a 13 for "class of 13" and I got my niggas to pick me up in the air and I was floating over everyone getting passed down lol. Luckily my ap loves meh and let it go :p

Logic

Bobby Billionaire
Feb 8, 2012
I've gotten suspended for stupid shit. But hey, at least yours was worthy. Gotta stand up for yourself.

Legion

Gaming Lord
Staff member
Nov 23, 2011
Never suspension, just ISS and 1 Detention for putting Diablo III on the computer

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
Watch out, we got some badasses overhere.

watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme.png

Macemore

Circumcised pineapples
Aug 26, 2011
I wouldn't say I'm a "goodie two shoes."
But I'd much rather be one than a daft cunt with no GCSE's and living off of the dole injecting smack all day.
The fact that I have all As, except one class which is University of Washington Astronomy, and that's a B, just made you look bad.
I honestly hate people like that, oh he got suspended, he must be failing school completely.

Adil

DevBest CEO
May 28, 2011
My cousin messed around. He came out of school with good GCSE's and he's in a good uni.
vniQue, umadnigga?

Zymf

Aug 19, 2012
The fact that I have all As, except one class which is University of Washington Astronomy, and that's a B, just made you look bad.
I honestly hate people like that, oh he got suspended, he must be failing school completely.
You know what I hate? Kids that thinking being a 'badman' in school is clever, showing off to your boys.
My cousin messed around. He came out of school with good GCSE's and he's in a good uni.
vniQue, umadnigga?
Why would I be mad? Idiot.
Jesus bunch a children around this post eg: Vinique and Beatfag

Get a life
I need to get a life? Pahaha.

Habbos

Jul 3, 2010
You know what I hate? Kids that thinking being a 'badman' in school is clever, showing off to your boys.
Why would I be mad? Idiot.

I need to get a life? Pahaha.

Yeah you do now get a life and learn to act normal on a forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread