[Suggestions] Some good image editing software! [Suggestions]

Mar 20, 2014
Okay so Ive started to think im pretty good at graphics the last few days. So im suggesting a few programs that are pretty good for editing images.
If you recommend others, please reply below so I can add to the post!
#1 -
PhotoShop
Photoshop must be the most used program to edit images and pictures. Sadly, its not free.
Its got lots of tools and effects to be used. For more info on this great program, please go next door to our good friend Google!

Paint.NET
Okay so Ive started to use Paint.NET and its pretty similar to photoshop, just not as advanced. Paint.NET is free, so I recommend this for new users!

Gimp
Okay Ive heard alot of good reviews from this program. It is free, and pretty similar to Paint.NET.
Gimp and Paint.NET are kind of the same level.

I cba writing anymore and Ill finish these suggestions soon! those are my top 3, but Theres probably better ones.

Sysode

Front-End Developer
Dec 11, 2012
If you're wanting to keep it legel, you're going to have to substitute some things - it won't be anywhere near as good as paid software.

Anyway, here's a free - and legal - way of getting Adobe Photoshop CS2. Yep, it's old but it'll probably suit what you want.

Mega

Posting Freak
Mar 23, 2013
If you're wanting to keep it legel, you're going to have to substitute some things - it won't be anywhere near as good as paid software.

Anyway, here's a free - and legal - way of getting Adobe Photoshop CS2. Yep, it's old but it'll probably suit what you want.
OFT: Do you mean Legal?
Yeah, maybe try what Sysode said.

Users who are viewing this thread