Suggestion for DevBest Forum

Coder

Jan 4, 2011
I didn't know where else to post this. This is the only suggestion forum here so... here you go :p

Back in the day (year or two back), habbz hotel (owned by John - NitroHabbz - and Craig) forum, had a nice little system that automatically merged a double post. No need to infract or warn a user, no need to post a mod message on their post, just automatially did it and I believe it also put a line between the "two" posts.

I Think you should get this so as to.... "ease the workload of the mods," make users who double post on accident happy, be better.

Mark ~ Coder

Deion

Posting Freak
Jul 3, 2010
True.. They did have that , but whos gonna code it here? What kind of forum version did they have? It was one version that already have this system in there release. Btw DevBest already has Mods doing it and Infracts aren't just a way to count warnings. Its for people who try spamming and they will be banned if they keep getting warned.

Kieren

The OGz
Aug 4, 2010
This had already been discussed in another section I think it's good idea but you don't really need to double post just edit your previous post.

Users who are viewing this thread