Subscription Swap?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lepos

thinking about you. yes you
Dec 11, 2011
Just a small idea that a lot of people have thought of.

Basically if I buy
  • Blue Sub
  • Red Sub
  • Orange Sub
Or whatever one, there would be an option for me to swap through them or even go back to the non-sub color if you get me.

Because some people have 2-3 subs but can only use 1, if you could it would be nice ;>

Kaz

BooYah
Staff member
Nov 16, 2010
I think this has been suggested before, however when we were VB we did have this option.
On the bright side it would be a good addon for josh as he would be making double the $$ if people know they can swap colours

lepos

thinking about you. yes you
Dec 11, 2011
I think this has been suggested before, however when we were VB we did have this option.
On the bright side it would be a good addon for josh as he would be making double the $$ if people know they can swap colours
Yeah, if I knew I could swap between colors I would have 2 subs.

Lotus

Legacy, it's all anyone leaves behind.
Jun 8, 2012
I agree it would be better if you can switch through colors if you buy all of them.

Sean

‫‫‫‫‫‫  ‫  Don't Worry, Be Happy
Dec 12, 2011
Why don't you just buy the one colour you want xD

Zymf

Aug 19, 2012
As well as your idea...
I think that subscriptions should not overlap, for instance, I had a Red Subscription and when it had around a week or two left on it, I got the Gold Cup Subscription, and the Gold Cup one automatically activated, without the red one being able to complete the month after purchased.

DcSelby

DcSelby is the boss.
Jul 19, 2012
As well as your idea...
I think that subscriptions should not overlap, for instance, I had a Red Subscription and when it had around a week or two left on it, I got the Gold Cup Subscription, and the Gold Cup one automatically activated, without the red one being able to complete the month after purchased.

Wouldn't you prefer that, seen as you don't miss out of a week of a more expensive subscription?

However, I like the idea. I don't think its possible though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread