Subscription Competition

Gajeel

Oct 4, 2011
Just after ... I want to give one $1 subscription. I know it's pretty cheap but only for those who want fun, then here's how...

1. Fill the form below, it's simple as that.

Name:
    What have you contributed to the Habbo section? (Could be in essay form, or in enumeration)
    Are you proud in contributing to the Habbo section? (Yes or No only)

Also, the rules are pretty simple...
  • no trolling
  • unfinished Habbo developments aren't allowed
  • basically, anything that you contributed as long as it helped others

I posted this at the time 12:37PM on GMT+8, and I'd check who got the best contributions and would give them the sub they want by either sending $1 on their PayPal or going into their account (TeamView or trust) the next day (same time.. or later, but the same day).

Sean

‫‫‫‫‫‫  ‫  Don't Worry, Be Happy
Dec 12, 2011
Name: Sean Davies
What have you contributed to the Habbo section? (Could be in essay form, or in enumeration):

Uber HK theme, RevCMS theme, Custom HK, and a Staff blog for revCMS :D

Yes

Twisting

HFFM
Sep 4, 2011
Name: Daniel
What have you contributed to the Habbo section? (Could be in essay form, or in enumeration)
Just a portforwarding and horse tutorial...
LOL NOPE. Dont post anything :p

ProLegitZ

Jacob is here bitch !
May 11, 2012
Name: Ethan Raadley
What have you contributed to the Habbo section?
RevCMS Themes, Awezum Coding Skillz
Are you proud in contributing to the Habbo section?
NO

AyJay

Sep 12, 2010
Name: AyJay
Since I started here at devbest, I have contributed alot towards this section, I help out with peoples problems, daily.. I have released several of my customs for you guys, and I am currently in the middle of coding a R63RP emulator, also the difference between me and everybody else on this thread, is 'ME NO ESTA SUBSCRIBER' Surely the person who helps out with other peoples problems, should win this. :)

Yes

Gajeel

Oct 4, 2011
Name: AyJay
Since I started here at devbest, I have contributed alot towards this section, I help out with peoples problems, daily.. I have released several of my customs for you guys, and I am currently in the middle of coding a R63 emulator, also the difference between me and everybody else on this thread, is 'ME NO ESTA SUBSCRIBER' Surely the person who helps out with other peoples problems, should win this. :)

Yes
Dude, got a problem with you age...? :confused:

Name: Ethan Raadley
What have you contributed to the Habbo section? RevCMS Themes, Awezum Coding Skillz
Are you proud in contributing to the Habbo section? NO
Name: Daniel
What have you contributed to the Habbo section? (Could be in essay form, or in enumeration) Just a portforwarding and horse tutorial...
Are you proud in contributing to the Habbo section? (Yes or No only) LOL NOPE. Dont post anything :p
Name: Sean Davies
What have you contributed to the Habbo section? (Could be in essay form, or in enumeration):
Uber HK theme, RevCMS theme, Custom HK, and a Staff blog for revCMS :D

Yes
I'll pick someone who will win a $1 subscription at the same time, it's just 9:24AM so chill. :)

DaLightz

See ya'll in the afterlife.
May 19, 2012
Name: Kristopher
What have you contributed to the Habbo section? Uber hk theme, Revcms hk's, RevCMS tweaks, Revcms database campaigns, other RevCMS stuff.
Are you proud in contributing to the Habbo section? Well, if i wasn't proud why would i do it? Yes.

Gajeel

Oct 4, 2011
Thanks for all the entries, the winner is . I'll be hitting him a PM on ways on how to get his prize.

Mod, please close thread.

Livar

Now 35% cooler!
Oct 15, 2010
Name: Livar
What have you contributed to the Habbo section? (Could be in essay form, or in enumeration) Fuck you man, do you know who I am? I am thy Livar who made the first tutorial on how to make a release 61 habbo hotel retro (GOT STICKIED NIGGA=
Are you proud in contributing to the Habbo section? (Yes or No only) fuck no, habbos fucking shit.

Users who are viewing this thread