Struggling with adding custom furni

SaW

Mar 3, 2018
I'm just a simple graphic designer wanting to test out a custom furni on my localhost, though nothing i try really works and i have no idea why. Anyone have any up-to-date tutorial on how it works, as i feel kinda lost? Thx.

SaW

Mar 3, 2018
My problem is that i don't really get how to add the furni to my hotel. Got the swf down, but I'm struggling with adding the right sqls etc.

Object

?
Nov 10, 2017
just dump your current catalog items & furniture table then take an query from each of those and edit it to your custom furni

Or even easier take an example and put it together so a furniture tool will generate it for u. There's plenty of tools like this released all you have to to is to prepare structure of the query for it so it knows what to generate for you

AssLikeThat

Posting Freak
Jan 27, 2013
You need to do the following.

Add the furni to your hof_furni folder
Add the icons if you have them, if not rip them from the swf using a decompiler

Add the furnidata to furnidata.xml in your gamedata folder (You can copy & paste an existing furni). Make sure you change the class to the swf name & the ID to an unused ID in your furniture table.

Copy & paste a line from your furniture table and change the item id to match the ID you used in your furnidata.xml - MAKE SURE YOU CHANGE THE SPRITE ID TO THE SAME ID

Add to your catalog using catalog_items

Hope this helps

SaW

Mar 3, 2018
You need to do the following.

Add the furni to your hof_furni folder
Add the icons if you have them, if not rip them from the swf using a decompiler

Add the furnidata to furnidata.xml in your gamedata folder (You can copy & paste an existing furni). Make sure you change the class to the swf name & the ID to an unused ID in your furniture table.

Copy & paste a line from your furniture table and change the item id to match the ID you used in your furnidata.xml - MAKE SURE YOU CHANGE THE SPRITE ID TO THE SAME ID

Add to your catalog using catalog_items

Hope this helps

When copy-pasting a line in my furniture table and editing it to my furni, it doesn't save and is gone when i come back. Any idea why?

nvm, got it working thx!

Users who are viewing this thread