SpaceRP Emulator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake-Riotelli

Jul 12, 2011
Now, this is SpaceRP emu

-All basic RP Commands, and extra

Download: Note: this is my edit on sledmores!

Screen shot: Sreen shot will be added

Note this is an Edit of ObboRP More commands added and Stable!

Kieren

The OGz
Aug 4, 2010
More information would be really nice, what features does this include? Is it any different from ObboRP prior?

Rilax.

Jun 25, 2011
It's pretty nice, but it has a ton of queries in it and some commands are kind of pointless. I don't know if this was coded by you or Sledmore, but I really like the Room of Shame command.

iDevon

Solo Dolo
Dec 27, 2010
Thanks for the release, but this isn't stabler than the original ObboRP Emulator....

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Are you kidding me? You renamed it to "SpaceRP Emulator" Thats agaisnt the HoloGraph copyright. Now I may of changed the core, but I kept all of the strucutre for HoloGraph, also this was my edit from when I could hardly code anything.. And looking at this I see no real changes, or no caching..

Also, whats with all the threads? lol.. Whats with the Arrow linking? - What have you done to make this stable? I have to admit it's not exactly hard to make this stable, but there is nothing you have done to make it stable? You ain't even fixed my split figures lol.. - You even left your password there.

Adil

DevBest CEO
May 28, 2011
You can't rename Holograph if you just renamed someone else's edit. Lrn2code and come back with a proper edit

Jake-Riotelli

Jul 12, 2011
TheJoker i Re-Coded IT all Credits to Sledmore and me, Sledmore for makeing ObboRP EMU and me for editing so Stfu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread