Someone with HTML knowledge

Fluke

Professional Friend.
Aug 12, 2012
Hi, My name is Jack and I own a company called Link Cube. I have an Idea for a website and know what I want it to roughly look like and what sort of stuff I want it to include. I'm not expecting anyone to do this for free (I mean if you will do it for free,great). I will spare around £3 which is about $5 For a fairly decent website

Why take an interest?:

Well, I have a domain name and I have a Tech Support hotline already set up. I also know how to run a business and I reckon I could make quite a good turn over from the ad revenue as I think my idea would attract a lot of people to visit the website once it's done :)

Fluke

Professional Friend.
Aug 12, 2012
£3? Fuck that, I wouldn't even accept that as train-ticket money to come meet up with you to discuss plans about the website.

I don't have much money, it's all I can offer as I just spent 40 euros in Spain.

Hindi

System.out.println(" ");
Dec 30, 2012
uhm, I might, considering I'm free and 5$ could be useful lmao, Sure whats up hit me up on pm :)

Sysode

Front-End Developer
Dec 11, 2012
Feel free to message me what needs doing. If it's any more than one page, don't bother because £3 isn't much at all.

Best of luck finding someone, maybe wait a little longer until you gather some more money together? ;p

Brown

idk
Feb 15, 2013
Feel free to message me what needs doing. If it's any more than one page, don't bother because £3 isn't much at all.

Best of luck finding someone, maybe wait a little longer until you gather some more money together? ;p

2 people in comments before you clearly state that they are willing to do it for £3-£5 or even free, sooo...

OT: Saw a thread yesterday about a guy doing 50c per page if that helps.

Sysode

Front-End Developer
Dec 11, 2012
2 people in comments before you clearly state that they are willing to do it for £3-£5 or even free, sooo...

OT: Saw a thread yesterday about a guy doing 50c per page if that helps.

They don't fully know what you are asking to do. Anyone can "say" they will do it's not certain. Have you checked what they are capable of as well (past work etc) ?

Users who are viewing this thread