someone make me a retors habbo website pls im begging u

Status
Not open for further replies.

muhammad781

May 12, 2012
hi im muhammad izaat i from malaysia so i dont spokes english goods :(

i no get staffs on hotels when me asks so i want make my own retors website where everyone get staffs so they no get mad.

i dont know how make i want the newest retor like zaphotel.net an i already got my debbo and webs.com site but i dont know how to make.

i was told you need to pay but im only 8 and i dont have moneys :(

can u pay? i give u admin if u do and if u make i give u senior admin

ty​

Aercor

The Official Gay
Oct 1, 2011
Terrible english, eight years old, annoying. Go back playing with toy trains. Come back when your balls drop. you obviously can't handle a retro.

Aercor

The Official Gay
Oct 1, 2011
lol yes i can but i no know how to make
and being 8 mean notings

8 year old shouldn't even be aloud on the computer. Stay fit, get friends, and go do something real in life. Go work on studies or something. Retros won't get you anywhere. This isn't the place for kids to be running around.

muhammad781

May 12, 2012
8 year old shouldn't even be aloud on the computer. Stay fit, get friends, and go do something real in life. Go work on studies or something. Retros won't get you anywhere. This isn't the place for kids to be running around.

but many malaysian kid play retors :[

Aercor

The Official Gay
Oct 1, 2011
Yes, but retros are illegal. Little kids should not be owning them nor playing them. Hell, it's to the point where they are over populated. The best thing you can do is go paly another one, or wait a few years when you can read a tutorial and comprehend what needs to be done. Plus, no money=no retro.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread