Status
Not open for further replies.

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Hey,

Got bored so had a look for some plugins (I'm unsure if these are free, but they didn't have the [paid] tag, so I'm assuming they are).

I've split them up into category's (that you can debate over), but I put them into what I thought was the most appropriate.

For fun:
  • (If we go gaming forum, get this)

Moderation:
  • (You was looking for this I believe a while back)

But yeah, these seem good plugins that could come in handy. - What do you guys think?

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
Most of it seems good.

- You already can tell if someone is a MOD with the icon before their name.

This could come in handy, however it's unneeded. If you want to PM something, the best way is just to start a new conversation and type their name. Its quicker. And you can also start a convo trough someones profile.

This is a really good idea, there is a Twitch.TV livestream plugin to.

I don't think this is needed, as you already can't PM people if you don't have 25 posts. But this could be a good plugin, I guess.

This is a better idea, however this should make the previous plugin even less needed.

Good idea, this will stop useless threads in some sections.

This shouldn't be added, because this can be 'bypassed' with a proxy, and if you have a brother/sister who wants to register on DevBest too, this isn't possible.

Ept

Many men wish death upon me.
Jun 16, 2011
- We already have this. Other than that, Josh has some work to do!

lepos

thinking about you. yes you
Dec 11, 2011

- You already can tell if someone is a MOD with the icon before their name.
Actually if a moderator buys a subscription you can't tell if they're a moderator unless you check the staff page, also the ribbons looks pretty good I've seen them on another forum and they look great.

These plugins seem really neat!

lepos

thinking about you. yes you
Dec 11, 2011
Just thought about it, since he might not add any of these - For the ribbons plugin he could just award us with a medal that indicates we're staff? (If, of course he doesn't add the ribbons).

So anything on these ?

TesoMayn

Boredom, it vexes me.
Oct 30, 2011
I think that these plugins would be good, besides the live stream, I do not like how it shows multiple streams, and you are unable to chat to the streamer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread