Snapchat Support

Zymf

Aug 19, 2012
My Snapchat account got permanently locked for "repeatedly using third-party apps" because I had a WP before and they don't support WP's blah blah bbbbbullshit.

I've tried getting in contact with Snapchat to request for them to unlock my account but they haven't sent me any responses (other than automated responses).
I've sent them like 30 e-mails (through support.snapchat.com) and tweeted them at @snapchatsupport.

Does anyone know any other ways of contacting them, or know an alternative way I can get my account unlocked?

Legion

Gaming Lord
Staff member
Nov 23, 2011
Were you using a third-party app to steal/automatically save photos? I think they ban those in their TOS, so I think there may be no point in contacting them anyway.

Adil

DevBest CEO
May 28, 2011
Were you using a third-party app to steal/automatically save photos? I think they ban those in their TOS, so I think there may be no point in contacting them anyway.
There's no official WP snapchat client. He was probably using a third-party one without malicious intent.

@OP

Zymf

Aug 19, 2012
There's no official WP snapchat client. He was probably using a third-party one without malicious intent.

@OP
bingo^ @Adil

Yeah I know third-party applications are prohibited but obviously I had no choice, but now I've got an iPhone thus am able to use the legitimate Snapchat application.
I just want to know if there are any alternative methods of contacting Snapchat Support as opposed to twitter/support.snapchat.com

lepos

thinking about you. yes you
Dec 11, 2011
If you were using a third party app on WP such as 6snap, it was removed from the windows store about 3 weeks ago or something and anyone who continued using it afterwards said their Snapchats locked or something. So I doubt you'll ever get it back.

Zymf

Aug 19, 2012
If you were using a third party app on WP such as 6snap, it was removed from the windows store about 3 weeks ago or something and anyone who continued using it afterwards said their Snapchats locked or something. So I doubt you'll ever get it back.
Yeah I've got a feeling that I'll never get it back but I'll keep trying until I find that out for sure.
A reply from them would be appreciated but their "support team" is wank

Benden

maging ang maganda mamatay
Jun 4, 2010
Why not make a new account? There's nothing special about using the same account really. You can easily readd your friends

Fume

wag1 piff ting
Dec 4, 2014
Why not make a new account? There's nothing special about using the same account really. You can easily readd your friends
A high score? Effort to get it back and all, or can't remember the usernames of his friends?

Benden

maging ang maganda mamatay
Jun 4, 2010
A high score? Effort to get it back and all, or can't remember the usernames of his friends?
Ask his friends for their username again? If you're doing dnapchat for the counts you're doing snapchat wrong?

Fume

wag1 piff ting
Dec 4, 2014
Ask his friends for their username again? If you're doing dnapchat for the counts you're doing snapchat wrong?
He may not have contact with some people he has on snapchat apart from snapchat, therefore he would of lost contact with them forever.

Users who are viewing this thread