Slender Man

xL3gi0n

Mar 20, 2012
My Topic i wish to discuss is Mr. Slender Man ...
slender_man_signature_by_darkhunter1357-d34378k.gif

Well... To start off I would like to say a lot of people think he is real .. a lot think he is just some made up guy from 4-Chan .. although we may be wrong and we may be right i am a new person to him iv'e been searching and looking into him for a couple of day's know i know a lot about him and the picture's and the video's that Marble Hornets made... i believe a lot of those video's are fake and is a scam just like 'Blair Witch Project'.. I am searching him and everything about him i love this topic and this guy... I hope you guy's are as interested as I am .. I know about his proxies to about the guy's who take on and they don't want alot of people to know about him or something like that .. But this topic i made this so maybe you guy's could join my group i have made on facebook. To help me search down give proof he is either real or fake and help me with his proxies and such... Please go to this link here and like the page and look on it and it will give you a link to join the group i hope you guy's will really do this...​

tumblr_lmwgrqNJlJ1qkr3nvo1_400.gif

Please check them both out i will manage the page and add a lot of information and a lot as i go by each day .. I will soon make video's to not FAKE one's like some people do.. To gain public attention. I wanted to post this on here because i was on google.com and kept searching for information about Slender man i found images and a lot of topic's on here​
so yea.. Please like the page and join the group .. and please if you do join the group only discuss about the Slender man or topic about him in it thank's.​

Mastah

the funny thing is \r\n i did
Oct 25, 2010
The slender story all came when there was a design topic on a forum now there was the whole shit started i don't say that it's real because it sure is fake and i'll never believe that he either exist nor that he ever existed it's a big bunch of lies and i don't see the point of people really thinking that he's real it's very idiotic,

lepos

thinking about you. yes you
Dec 11, 2011
To be honest to everyone who is actually scared of this, because I know a lot of people who are ..

It's not real but you make it real by actually being scared, fear does that to people so just forget about this shit, it's complete and other bullshit :( My friends at school where interested and done loads of newspapers and we found real proof that newspapers about slender man were actually posted which is stupid haha.

Anyways, bullshit imo.

Users who are viewing this thread