sledmore plus edit issue

antiny2010

Nov 27, 2014
hi guys I am experiencing the following error can anyone help? it is not going past 76% and that is the error message appearing 2 people have looked at this and have been unable to work out what is wrong.

anyone out there able to assist?

thanks

Oct 11, 2014
hi guys I am experiencing the following error can anyone help? it is not going past 76% and that is the error message appearing 2 people have looked at this and have been unable to work out what is wrong.

anyone out there able to assist?

thanks
what cms are you using?

antiny2010

Nov 27, 2014
Rev cms edit the main issue we are recieving is on dev tools it says hotelhabb.com/game/gordon/%7Bexternal_txts%7D?retry=1 404 (Not Found)

And now the issue is with users being able to log back in on ome of my other posts it says about user not found when it is clearly in the database i know my admin played with web.config could this be the issue?

Central

Imagination is more important than knowledge.
Feb 22, 2015
Rev cms edit the main issue we are recieving is on dev tools it says hotelhabb.com/game/gordon/%7Bexternal_txts%7D?retry=1 404 (Not Found)

And now the issue is with users being able to log back in on ome of my other posts it says about user not found when it is clearly in the database i know my admin played with web.config could this be the issue?

Have you checked in your external_override_variables.txt?

Users who are viewing this thread