[SKY SAGEM F@ST 2504] Hosting Problem [HELP]

ChunkyCurry

Jan 4, 2012
Hola Dev Best Users,

I've Perfected My Retro... And Its Working Out Great!
But When I Host It Everyone Else Can Access My Retro
But I Cannot
Instead Anyone Connected To My Router & Go To My Ip, It Will Actually Redirect Me To My Router Panel
Now, Im 100% My Remote Managments Off....
Somone Told Me My Router Hosts On The Port 80, But I Try To Change The Xampp Port Still Same Error
Please Help Me A.S.A.P
Thanks <3
(P.S I Dont Want A VPS, And Im Using RevCMS So It Wont let Me Go To 127.0.0.1, Instead It Will Go To My Ip Because My Config File Is Set To My Ip Url If You Get Me....?)

I Am Using Sky Sagem F@st 2504.....

Edit---
I Will Switch To IIS, Once It Does Work

Solar

Jan 24, 2012
What Router are you using?

I would recommend rebooting your router to factory settings. Depending on your router, you have to hold the reset button for so many seconds. Usually 20-30 seconds. This will remove all your settings from your router so you will have to change your settings back.
You could always turn on your firewall on your router so that no one can access your router from any computer.
Make sure that Skype or Teamviewer is not interfearing with your port 80. This is one of the main reasons why I use my apache/xampp as a service so it boots before Skype or Teamviewer.

Hope this helps!

ChunkyCurry

Jan 4, 2012
What Router are you using?

I would recommend rebooting your router to factory settings. Depending on your router, you have to hold the reset button for so many seconds. Usually 20-30 seconds. This will remove all your settings from your router so you will have to change your settings back.
You could always turn on your firewall on your router so that no one can access your router from any computer.
Make sure that Skype or Teamviewer is not interfearing with your port 80. This is one of the main reasons why I use my apache/xampp as a service so it boots before Skype or Teamviewer.

Hope this helps!

I Am Using Sky Router, Reseting It Is Not The Answer, My Router Has Blocked A Few Ports Including 80

NSA

sudo apt-get thefuckout.tar.gz
Dec 9, 2011
I'm using the exact same router, haven't came across anything like this before... my advise would be to contact Sky, although router hosting isn't recommended as Sky change's it's customer's IP addresses somewhere between 1 week to a month.

Users who are viewing this thread