Site Keeps Getting attacked.

xStefan

Dec 11, 2011
My hotel keeps getting attacked/flooded, I have iis, Cloudflare, peerblock, but still people are getting through i have no idea what to do, at this rate i want to giveup... Last night i was attacked all night on and off, and i have had enough if anyone can setup some security just post, also give me some ideas what i can do.

sdsds

Dec 10, 2011
u should buy a new ip and request this one to be changed and make sure ur new ip is hidden from everyone cloudflare will stop them from finding it threw ping command and url look up

RastaLulz

fight teh power
Staff member
May 3, 2010
Purchase multiple 32 GB RAM servers and install the same CMS, web server, etc. on each of them. Then have one server for MySQL, that each server is connected to. That way if one goes down, you can allocate your users to the next server. I'd also recommend a 1 GB/s uplink connection on each of them.

sdsds

Dec 10, 2011
Purchase multiple 32 GB RAM servers and install the same CMS, web server, etc. on each of them. Then have one server for MySQL, that each server is connected to. That way if one goes down, you can allocate your users to the next server. I'd also recommend a 1 GB/s uplink connection on each of them.

woah why would u need 32 gb ram for 13 users?

Users who are viewing this thread