Should I be concerned?

Logic

Bobby Billionaire
Feb 8, 2012
So I got onto my VPS because for some reason, users couldn't register. I went into the database and found that when I clicked the 'users' table, an error came up saying the table crashed and needed to be repaired. Luckily, Navicat offers the nice "repair table" feature and fixed it for me. However, the owners account was deleted? No one has access to the VPS besides my best friend who's apart of the Tech team with me, and myself. He has been at work all day, so he couldn't have done anything.

There's no signs of someone accessing the VPS. I haven't checked the SQL logs to see the errors and what caused it, but I'm not sure if I should be concerned about the account deletion. This would really help if someone knows what could have caused this.

Also, I noticed there's some accounts with 2 of the same name.

Thanks!

Flint

http://Dusk-Hotel.com
Jul 10, 2012
So I got onto my VPS because for some reason, users couldn't register. I went into the database and found that when I clicked the 'users' table, an error came up saying the table crashed and needed to be repaired. Luckily, Navicat offers the nice "repair table" feature and fixed it for me. However, the owners account was deleted? No one has access to the VPS besides my best friend who's apart of the Tech team with me, and myself. He has been at work all day, so he couldn't have done anything.

There's no signs of someone accessing the VPS. I haven't checked the SQL logs to see the errors and what caused it, but I'm not sure if I should be concerned about the account deletion. This would really help if someone knows what could have caused this.

Also, I noticed there's some accounts with 2 of the same name.

Thanks!

Something Like This Happend To My Catalogue
It Deleted A Few Of The Pages, Unluckily I Couldn't Repair It So I Had To Re-do The Whole Catalogue

Logic

Bobby Billionaire
Feb 8, 2012
Something Like This Happend To My Catalogue
It Deleted A Few Of The Pages, Unluckily I Couldn't Repair It So I Had To Re-do The Whole Catalogue

I'm mainly worried about the whole owner getting deleted? I mean, we think it could have been someone who had access to the HK and deleted him, but how would that cause the table to crash? I'm just hoping there wasn't an exploit causing my Hotel to be vulnerable and someone SQL injected and compromised my users table.

Users who are viewing this thread