Setup Retro without Vpn

Neil

Jan 30, 2016
Hey all so I have question is there a way I can setup a Hotel without Vps if so are there any examples or something I see. Thanks :)

Last edited:

Brought

更加努力
Jan 14, 2013
Yea I meant VPs my bad typo
You typo'd it twice then, lol. In the thread title and in the thread. Just use a Habbo Retro Setup tutorial? It doesn't matter whether it's a VPS or not as long as you have everything else correct when following it. Also make sure that you can portforward. I strongly suggest not using your home PC for this unless you want your PC to go down when your shitty hotel gets DDoS'd for advertising.

MadMonsterMan

Mar 25, 2016
I agree with Brought.... I wouldn't setup a hotel on your home desktop... It can be public but if your looking to make a hotel on your home PC and have 20+ users then no don't do it. Unless! you have more then one computer, (a computer you don't use daily that sits there for nothing) You can use that as your on SERVER computer... But you have to set it up so it don't Sleep or power off. also portfoward (Use Proxy IP that way you don't get DDOSED & pro domain for cloudflare!)

Feb 10, 2016
Configure the files like you do on a VPS. it's not a good thing if you want to make it to a bigger one. You need to keep the computer going 24/7 and YOUR network is vulnerable for ddos attacks and such, but you can use proxy for that.

VPS/Dedi is always the best way to go.

Users who are viewing this thread