[SERVICE] Editing/Making TEXT or IMAGE GFX [SERVICE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tech

Sep 10, 2010
Hey, I do Professional GFX and I'm making GFX for you guys ;D It depends how long the process will take, if its small I wont charge, but if you want something cool like this I will have to take £0.50 for it :) Screen:

You must be registered for see images attach

CLICK TO ENLARGE !

You must be registered for see images attach

CLICK TO ENLARGE
Thats just an example of my work, didn't take too long, easy peasy :)
But if you want something like that please let me know, and I will make anything, just explain in detail.

Kieren

The OGz
Aug 4, 2010
Well it looks like a good service but can you show us what you can do.. Ino you have done one but to small :).

Andeh

the best cis-boy
Jun 1, 2010
Your graphics are way too bad that someone in their right mind actually would pay for it.
No offense though, but keep practicing!

Tech

Sep 10, 2010
lol guys, listen, first @Kieran, click the photo to enlarge it, @xPanel you wont find that on google as It was made from scratch. @iDream, its not an AWESOME design I agree, but it's ONE of my examples, I would show you more, that are worth paying.

RyanMK

Still alive
May 27, 2010
I don't want to be too critical but you can't expect people to pay for images like that. First off for the zayn logo all you have to do is follow an easy tutorial online to make it. The second is better but really all you're doing is adding brush effects.

Tech

Sep 10, 2010
its for people that don't have an imagination! So i charge to make it for them ;p

buzzybee

Legend
Jun 10, 2010
I dont think we need someone "selling" graphics on this forum. If there is to be an art shop, etc. It should be free.

AyJay

Sep 12, 2010
Mhm, All my services are for free. I don't see the point in paying for GFX when theirs people like me around x) I don't see how you make money here, Very hard to understand why people would buy this.

Kieren

The OGz
Aug 4, 2010
I have actually got better picture's from these at Otaku who actually does these for free no one will pay for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread