Server Search - Need Opinions/Reviews

Status
Not open for further replies.

HabboME

Oct 14, 2011
logo.png

I've made a site that lets you search for web hosting, vps's, resellers, and dedicated servers by specifying what you would like the plan to have. I'm still doing work on it and would like to just get some opinions.

Thanks

Kaz

BooYah
Staff member
Nov 16, 2010
Its a good idea, however if an existing company puts up a promotion on a plan you have already added, are you going to manually add/edit each one?
If so, you will need to be checking every site you have listed atleast once a day to update and offers etc... to actual make this site successful

HabboME

Oct 14, 2011
Its a good idea, however if an existing company puts up a promotion on a plan you have already added, are you going to manually add/edit each one?
If so, you will need to be checking every site you have listed atleast once a day to update and offers etc... to actual make this site successful

Yea I would have to manually edit each one but I do not think I will do that as I'll be adding 1000's of plans. I'm just showing the base price with no promotion or coupons. I still think it has a chance to be successful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread