Applicant Server/Domain company.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brackson

卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍
Jun 20, 2013
ABOUT ME
My name is Brandon. I'm a young teenager from Middle Georgia who loves computers and technology. I am mostly interested in web design and development, however I also enjoy learning and using programming languages such as Python or Java. I started using computers when I was about 6, and I've been mesmerized ever since.

ALRIGHT, WHAT DO YOU WANT?
In order to gain experience for my portfolio site, I want to work for a hosting or domain selling company. I will work for free, but I will not provide any monetary support for any reason (sorry).

WHAT EXPERIENCE DO YOU HAVE?
The only time I've worked with a company was 9 months ago, although I've downloaded and studied a nulled version of WHMCS and how it works on my personal computer (for educational purposes only).

WHY SHOULD I HIRE YOU?
You should hire me because I'll work for free, I am online for up to 10 hours per day, I have a fair knowledge of how to troubleshoot things, I would consider myself friendly, and I am a quick learner. I also am available for live chat support.

DO YOU HAVE ANY PREFERENCES OR REQUIREMENTS?
Yes. In order to hire me, your company must...
  • Not be running a nulled version of anything.
  • Have been open for 2 months or more.
Please don't inquire me if one of the above applies to your company. Also, I prefer (not necessary) that...
  • You have a (active) userbase of 15 users or more.
  • You use WHMCS as billing software.
  • You have good grammar and you're professional.
  • You use a form of Live Chat on your website.

WHAT POSITION ARE YOU LOOKING FOR?
Account and/or billing support.

If you are interested in contacting me, please shoot me an email ([email protected]), add me on Skype (brandonjjcoolio1, preferred), or . I usually check my email once a day, and I'm on Skype and Devbest a lot.

Please don't respond to this thread unless you have a legitimate question. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread