Introduction Semi-late Introduction

Brackson

卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍
Jun 20, 2013
Hello Devbest. I haven't posted an introduction thread yet, so I figured that I would do it now.

My name is Brandon. I am a 14-year-old kid from Georgia, USA (no, I am not southern!). I originally joined another forum back in ~2011, but it unfortunately closed down about half a year ago. I joined that forum for Habbo, but today I've grown out of it (although you might see me occasionally help people out in that section, mostly because of boredom). After being forumless for about 3 months after it shut down, I then joined this forum, mostly because I love XenForo and I missed being a part of a community that shared the same interests as me.

I love learning about programming and computers, and hope to one day work for a social media site such as Facebook or Twitter, or possibly even make my own. I'm currently trying to self-teach myself coding languages such as PHP and Python, but I think that it might take a while before I can actually claim that I know them. Along with web development, I am also studying Java and should be taking a proper course next semester. I want to learn Java so I can make small programs on my computer and possibly even Android apps.

I may appear cocky, ignorant, or overly opinionated sometimes, but if I ever do I apologize and I'm trying to work on it. :p Also, I'm not the Yotsuba that some of you may think know. I just jacked his username because I'm a mangaloid.

So, that's me. If you want to know more just leave a reply! :D
Thanks for reading.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread