Applicant Seeking Position

SirHarry

Sep 3, 2016
Hey Guys, It's John!!! And im looking for a hotel to work as a (Developer) (Technician)

Name: John
What can i bring to your hotel: I can bring users by advertising through hotels or social media, I can add some badges, furniture,customs and i can make a Hotel Banner (if the hotel doesn't have banner yet) on findretros , I can make users have more fun to the hotel by creating awesome events and competitions , Add Radio to the hotel , I own a habbo retro before , Add commands to the hotel , and i will make sure that the users are enjoying the hotel. :)

-John
Hello, I was just wondering can you add my skype, I would like to speak to you about some thing's homie :) -Skype xxhagsterxx

Poizone

Sep 7, 2011
I think you should increase your skill set before applying to be a Dev/Tech for a persons website. If you have no coding experience or know how to code new things to the hotel or do it yourself, then you can't really call yourself a Developer/Tech.

Jonty from Zap hotel is my hotels Dev, and i do all the basic stuff like badges, db stuff, and furni and he does all the coding etc.. Work on increasing your skill set in the coding area, that's what everyone who owns a hotel would really want.

Users who are viewing this thread