Recruiting Seeking developers for new hotel, please read!

Zamzam

Sep 3, 2014
I have started a new hotel now. And I search some people who want to help me, and build it up, and help manage it. Although I have been doing retro for over 3 years, but I'm not that good when it comes to setting up the emulator and r63B, and fix error and bugs in the emulator.

What am I looking for?

I seek one or two tech/Developer people, who can and have the knowledge of how to set up a R63B hotel with the latest SWFs and updates. You should also have good knowledge about the emulator and know how to fix errors and bugs, so that the hotel runs in the best possible way. Knowledge of how to add custom furniture and add the latest furniture to the catalogue are also important. It is also important that you are a serious person. What will you get back by joining the team? You will get to be a be part of the management of the hotel, and you will even get as much control as the owner, since you are part of the hotel ownership.

What do i have?
Today I have a pretty good VPS I also bought DDoS protection and I have domain that is protected by cloudflare. So I have everything needed, parts of CMS is set up on the server allready. I cover all costs on the server and everything else needed in the future.

Do you have the knowledge mentioned above and is Interested?
Then you can contact me on skype for a pleasant conversation, I am available on skype 24/7. Add zamzam2690 on skype.

Users who are viewing this thread