Recruiting Seekin Hotel Staff & Developers

Emperious

Oct 5, 2014
I have been thinking of starting a hotel and now I am ready to begin I'm looking for some people who want to help me, and build it up, and help manage it. Although I have been doing retro for over 2 years, but I'm not that good when it comes to setting up the emulator and r63B, and and bugs in the emulator I'm more of a management person but I do intend to learn from the developers who decide to accept my offer.

What am I looking for?

I am seeking one or two Developer, who can and have the knowledge of how to set up a R63B hotel with the latest SWFs and updates similar to Habbo. You should also have good knowledge about the emulator and know and bugs, so that runs in the best possible way. Knowledge of how to add custom furniture and add the latest furniture to the catalogue are also important. It is also important that you are online for a decent amount of time daily until there is stability in the hotel.

I am also seeking for about two moderators my expectations for my moderators are high due to the fact that many hotels hire users with so little knowledge of the hotel or being staff in any type of mmo.

What will you get back by joining the team?

You will get to be a be part of the management of the hotel, The developers will be receiving payment which can be discussed over skype.

What do I have to offer?
I am great Owner I am fair and respectful to all my employees. I don’t ask employees to do anything they would not do themselves. I show up to events on time, I am honest and accept my faults, and I am able to publicly admit when I am wrong. I'm a good listener and proactive in dealing with issues and I'm not afraid to get in the trenches with coworkers. I lead workers, but at the same time I'm not generate resentment by being too bossy. I always give helpful suggestions to the developers, ans I check in once in a while on the players see if they have questions. I recognize all employees for their contributions at work. This is one of the surest ways to secure employee loyalty and earn the perception that you are smart enough to understand that you don’t know everything. I am an approachable person who possesses a likeable personality.

Do you have the knowledge mentioned above and is Interested?
Then you can contact me on skype so we can discuss more I am available on skype and mobile skype so almost 24/7. Add @Actuavas on skype.

Shatter

Selling Dedicated Servers
Jan 8, 2014
I've tried searching the @Actuavas Skype you were trying to have people add within Skype but it's not showing as a valid username.

Users who are viewing this thread