Recruiting Searching for iOS Developers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Parse

Oct 28, 2013
Hello DevBest!

I am looking for some talented programmers who have the knowledge of developing applications in the iOS (apple operating system) who can do both graphic user interface and back-end programming to make the application function. I however do not have that knowledge as I have never developed in any language used by apple or bothered with their SDK platform. I have an idea that could potentially go viral and explode in popularity but I do not want to share it unless I have a trusted team - so serious inquiries only!

I have plenty of funds for this, I will pay the programmer and the team a fair amount if you can properly get me what I want. Basically going into the business field, and I feel this is something I should try out and see what happens, I am not an apple developer, so I must find someone to invest in. Money is not an issue for me - so that is that. If you have any interest, you may privately contact me and we can settle agreements and discuss the plans - although I want to see prove and evidence that you can be a legitimate programmer for this project.

I have the idea planned out, sketched through photoshop and explained how its going to work and run - and it seems like something that could possibly be a hit. But with all applications, it can be a hit or a miss. Regardless - the developer will get paid but the application will belong to me, not you.

Requirements

- Must have access to apple SDK platform (xcode) (if not, I will fund it but I obtain access anytime I please)
- Must have a good idea of how to program and be able to fix and have solutions for bugs or problems.
- Will update the application when needed for bug fixes, improvements or patches (additional pay may be included)
- Must have a Mac xCode compatible operating system (I believe Maverick is the latest?)

I will NOT put funds towards someone who does NOT know what they are doing!

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread