Applicant Searching for any Position

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gigas

Jan 8, 2012
Hotel Username: Gigas

Country of Residence: United States of America

Previous Experience: Moderator at Zing, Frantic, and Redex Hotel. Manager at Social Hotel. Lead Manager at TrueHabb Hotel. Administrator at Bloody, Beeb, Habio, Blob, Habbnox, Bullet, and Proskept Hotel.

Hours Available per day: That is based on my schedule and my availability. Roughly 7 hours, maybe longer.

Events I can host: Falling Furni, Don't touch the wall, Melting Carpet, I use to host a SAW event. That event became popular with everyone on each hotel I hosted it on; however, that event does take time to create. I can host more events, but those are the only events I can think of off the top of my head.

Advertisement Method: Youtube and possibly on other retros. I do not advertise on other retros unless the owner permits me to do so.

Why I deserve a position: I feel that I deserve this position due to my professionalism I can show 24/7. I never will act childish, especially when I'm performing acts as a member of a staff team. I do have the attention span to listen to anyone who may have a problem with another user, or possibly a staff member. I have and will always do the best in my power to ensure that every member of the community are happy and satisfied with their hotel experience. I will correct any flaws they are having, if a user feels that there are not enough events being hosted, I will immediately be working on an event. I will never let anyone continue to be displeased with the community in anyway, everyone should be ensured of a friendly community, as well as a fun-filled hotel experience. To me, the community satisfaction is what I strive for the most. If they aren't happy, neither am I.

During every position I have held, I found it enjoyable. Meeting new people, making new friends, all of that was enjoyable and I enjoyed every moment of my job.

CChum

Dec 1, 2011
Hello,
I have a new (like 2 days ago) hotel called Okia and for now I only have one other administrator. I would be delighted if you could join us , and looking at your application you sound like a great person! I would understand if you do not wish to join us as we are new.
If you are still interested, add me on:

j2o

Jun 1, 2013
Hello Gigas. You seem like one of the best staff any hotel could have. Please inbox me and do you mind oldschools. If you have hamachi you could be admin on my r63 if not admin on my v18 hotel (non-hamachi). Inbox me if intrested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread