[SEARCHING]FallenCMS Recruit[SEARCHING]

AlexFallen

Developer
Jul 19, 2011
Thought I'd post another thread in the Coders Paradise team recruitment. I am still looking for anyone who would like to code or design for FallenCMS.

AlexFallen

Developer
Jul 19, 2011
Where are you up to and what have you done so far?
OFT:
Sorry forgot to link it to my other thread.
ON:
I am working on a Habbo CMS. I currently only have the configuration file done, but will start with everything else, once I get a few coders to help me.

Zeus

Jun 30, 2012
No offence here, but you have no skills at all to develop an entire CMS, you can't even define a simple error saying a table doesn't exist, so how your going to create a whole CMS from scratch, I do not know.

Anyway, good luck, hope you get some people willing to code for you. :)

AlexFallen

Developer
Jul 19, 2011
No offence here, but you have no skills at all to develop an entire CMS, you can't even define a simple error saying a table doesn't exist, so how your going to create a whole CMS from scratch, I do not know.

Anyway, good luck, hope you get some people willing to code for you. :)
I know how to solve it, but I don't have the correct DataBase, which includes all the tables, with predefined data.

Also, I don't need criticism that puts me down man. I just need coders and designers.

Kieren

The OGz
Aug 4, 2010
Can I just remind you this is the team recruitment section, if you're not interested in applying or enquiring simply don't post or you'll be warned. he didn't require your opinion.

AlexFallen

Developer
Jul 19, 2011
Can I just remind you this is the team recruitment section, if you're not interested in applying or enquiring simply don't post or you'll be warned. he didn't require your opinion.
Thank You very much

Users who are viewing this thread