GTA SA [SA-MP] Ultimate Trucking [GTA]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beast

Posting Freak
Sep 15, 2011
What is Ultimate Trucking? A server for GTA san andreas.

Features:

trucking missions (231 routes)
- busdriver missions (7 routes for now)
- trucker's license and busdriver's license can be bought at driving school in Doherty (allows you to choose your own routes)
- speedometer with fuel-gauge (you can refuel at a gas station, just park your car over a refuel pickup and honk the horn)
- pilot missions (you need to transport passengers and cargo between the major airports with a shamal airplane), this class has 82 routes (also includes helicopter routes, these only transport passengers)
- alot of commands (use the /cmds command to list them all)
- police class
- mafia class (you can steal a trucker's trailer or truck when they have a load that's wanted by the mafia)
- housing system (2 houses per player by default, editable)
- car-ownership (maximum 5 vehicles per house, not editable)
* - house-level 1 or 2 supports 1 carslot
* - house-level 3 or 4 supports 2 carslots
* - house-level 5 or 6 supports 3 carslots
* - house-level 7 or 8 supports 4 carslots
* - house-level 9 or 10 supports 5 carslots
- rentable cars (Wang Cars), these disappear when you logout, you won't get it back when you login
- speedcamera's to catch speeders (the police will see speeders in red on the radar and need to fine them)
- business system (you can buy up to 2 businesses, these generate money every hour even when you're offline)
- roadworker class with 2 job-types: you can use a utility van with utility trailer to fix speedcamera's and you can use a towtruck to tow broken vehicles to the shredder
- several anti-hacking systems, such as anti-jetpack hack, anti-money hack, anti-score hack, speed hack (anyone driving a vehicle over 300kph is kicked), anti-weapons hack
- built-in bank system (deposit and withdraw money, transfer money to online or offline players and hourly intrest of 0.1% per hour, even when offline)

How to join?

Download SA-MP from
Once downloaded and installed click add server
Add this into the box: 50.58.99.207:7777

Enjoy!

Will be hiring admins soon!

Beast

Posting Freak
Sep 15, 2011
Need staff that will help advertising if interested post below!

Beast

Posting Freak
Sep 15, 2011
I need staff that will advertise atm none I just made the server.... I dont have much time to adv cause of a busy life. =\

Beast

Posting Freak
Sep 15, 2011
Sounds good I will be on late tho cause of thanks giving ;) Party!

Cablink

http://www.vroleplay.net - join now!
Feb 4, 2011
This is the best server ever, I love it. So unique and none glitchy :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread