[S] Horizon. - Website Design [WIP]

Skate

Apr 6, 2014
Hello there,
I'm busy with an website similar to Behance & Dribbble.
It's called Horizon. It is made in Adobe Photoshop / Adobe Illustrator.
Screens:
Index.
im1q9z.png

Bye,
Skate

Jxck

got that old thing back
Apr 5, 2014
Beautiful Header really softens and compliments the image slider underneath. Content is good but the writing might benefit from being a bit smaller maybe? The footer seems a bit blocky as well as if its just a square box. Needs some depth or something,

Good so far though I like it!

Sysode

Front-End Developer
Dec 11, 2012
There are aspects of the site that look pretty professional and then there are bits that look a little rushed and unfinished. Overall it like fairly nice. Nice color-scheme and quite minimal (which I'm a fan of).

Skate

Apr 6, 2014
Beautiful Header really softens and compliments the image slider underneath. Content is good but the writing might benefit from being a bit smaller maybe? The footer seems a bit blocky as well as if its just a square box. Needs some depth or something,

Good so far though I like it!
Thanks man!

There are aspects of the site that look pretty professional and then there are bits that look a little rushed and unfinished. Overall it like fairly nice. Nice color-scheme and quite minimal (which I'm a fan of).
Thank you! :D

Kontrol

Graphics Artist - Kontrol!
Feb 23, 2014
Like Sysode said, some look professional yet some parts look rushed. I'd work on some things that may look rushed to you, a rushed final-product is not something you want. 8/10, good luck with further updates!

Zodiak

recovering crack addict
Nov 18, 2011
There's bits I like and bits I don't like, overall it looks nice and professional though:up:

Users who are viewing this thread