Rule Petition [MC Section]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jo$h

Posting Freak
Jul 7, 2010
Constrictive Criticism: [Releases & Tutorials]
MineCraft releases are released and/or shared not only to share on DevBest.com but to receive additional feed back from other members on how to improve etc, please always respect there release by giving them a more constructive criticism on why you hate/like the release and/or tutorial.

This rule is not necessarily a bad rule, I just have an issue with it. I used to be an Otakuer (Bleh) and I was replying to someones graphic to tell them it was nice and was infracted for not giving constructive criticism? I think that if our post is not spam and has some sort of on-topic meaning, it should remain.

That is the reason I want to petition and eventually repeal the rule. I would like to add that I strongly believe in the spam rule, and therefore, if someone is spamming and there post has no worthwhile meaning, it should be removed. However, This rule is overkill.

Kieren

The OGz
Aug 4, 2010
I can't understand the reason you find this rule a issue. However the rule maintains the flow of spam. I don't see how you can't follow it just make sure your post is worth reading e.g

Kk
Love it
Hate it

Reply why you like or hate it, it's best that way for other members I don't come on Devbest to read stupid posts and I think other people will agree.

Jo$h

Posting Freak
Jul 7, 2010
I understand thats where it comes from, but I don't want my discussion to be regulated to that extent. I think that the spam rule is the furthest extent as to where it needs to go.

for example:

Nice Release, I will be Using this!

I would be infracted for that? that just isn't right.

Kieren

The OGz
Aug 4, 2010
I understand thats where it comes from, but I don't want my discussion to be regulated to that extent. I think that the spam rule is the furthest extent as to where it needs to go.

for example:

Nice Release, I will be Using this!

I would be infracted for that? that just isn't right.

I will look into it and see what I can change.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread