[RP][James]Strip Command! Simple RP Command![RP]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Al-Santoro

Jan 20, 2011
[RP][James]Strip & Rape Command [EDITED]! Simple RP Command![RP]

Introduction:
Right, I haven't been coding ever since I release my second command. So, I've finally managed to find some time to work on this simple command release. And yes, it's nothing but a mere simple command, however, this command is something that you can do to the Target, instead of yourself.

PHP:
#region :strip <user>
case "strip":
{ 
                            if (_Rank < 7) 
                                return false; 
                            else 
                            { 
                                virtualTarget = userManager.getUser(args[1]);
Room.sendSaying(roomUser, "*Uses their Godly Powers to make "  + Target._Username + " naked!*"
Target._Figure = "hd-180-3";
Target._Mission = "[Naked] This user has been OwnT by an Administrator. LOL!";
Target.refreshAppeareance( false, true, true);
Target.sendData("BK" + "You've just got OwnT by an Adminsitrator, put some clothes on! LOL");
break;
}
}
#endregion

UPDATE:
Well, since the strip command is just nothing but a strip command, I thought, why not add more things into it ? Well, what this command can do is strip you naked and it makes the user automatically rapes you.

PHP:
#region :rape <user>
case "rape": //Edition Version by James. [Al-Santoro],
                        {
                            if (rapeCdLooper != null)
                            {
                                Room.sendWhisper(roomUser, _Username, "(cooldown)");
                            }
                            else
                            {

virtualUser User = userManager.getUser(args[1]);

this.Room.sendSaying(roomUser, "*Comes close to " + User._Username + " and rips their clothes off with ease.");
    if (User._roomID == this._roomID && (this.roomUser.Y == User.roomUser.Y && this.roomUser.X == User.roomUser.X) || (this.roomUser.Y + 1 == User.roomUser.Y && this.roomUser.X == User.roomUser.X) || (this.roomUser.Y - 1 == User.roomUser.Y && this.roomUser.X == User.roomUser.X) || (this.roomUser.Y == User.roomUser.Y && this.roomUser.X + 1 == User.roomUser.X) || (this.roomUser.Y == User.roomUser.Y && this.roomUser.X - 1 == User.roomUser.X))
User._Figure = "hd-180-3-ha-1012-62";
User._Mission = "[Victum] This user has been raped.";
User.refreshAppearance( false, true, true);
User.sendData("BK" + "You've just been raped! I suggest you call the cops..");
this.Room.sendSaying(roomUser, "*Begins raping " + User._Username + " and runs away with ease!");
this.Room.sendSaying(User.roomUser, "*Gets back up on their feet with tears in their eyes*");

}
                            }
break;
#endregion

More Updates:
*I'll add a little cooldown feature, so people won't spam it..
*Will try testing it, if I'm able to host it..
*Make the command call the police automatically.
*Will make this command steal coins & have a little 30 second rape. [E.G. Like bankrob..]
-> Recap: I was bored, and I couldn't think of anything that I'm able to do, so I decided to do this.

It's nothing much really, I couldn't think of something good to code, so I just did this simple.. weird.. disturbing.. command..

Credits:
Al-Santoro - [James!] - Full credit of making the command.
Sledmore [Craig] -- For making it so that you need to be near a user to rape them.

Note: I was too lazy to do it in C#, so I had to open my Notepad for a little quick coding.

Ayumi

Joshua Pike.
Sep 13, 2010
How about a command which makes A user disconnect e.g :disconnect userhere

Dayron1234

Rapnameiszero,cuzIhavezero,toleranceforidiots
Jun 30, 2010
Correction if I could please?

Code:
#region :strip <user>
case "strip":
{ 
                            if (_Rank < 7) 
                                return false; 
                            else 
                            { 
                                virtualUser Target = userManager.getUser(args[1]);
Room.sendSaying(roomUser, "*Uses their Godly Powers to make "  + Target._Username + " naked!*"
Target._Figure = "hd-180-3";
Target._Mission = "[Naked] This user has been OwnT by an Administrator. LOL!";
Target.refreshAppeareance( false, true, true);
Target.sendData("BK" + "You've just got OwnT by an Adminsitrator, put some clothes on! LOL");
break;
}
}
#endregion

You had put User._whatever when it's suppose to be Target._whatever if you use

Code:
virtualTarget = userManager.getUser(args[1]);

But good job I guess

Al-Santoro

Jan 20, 2011
@Hmm
I've never done that type of command before, but it doesn't look to hard. I'll probably give it a shot, idk..

@Dayron1234

Thanks for the correction. ;] I'll update the thread. And yeh, I've never made a command that makes a target do something or whatever, so that's why I had some errors in it. ;]

Jo$h

Posting Freak
Jul 7, 2010
It looks like a nice command for some hotels. I wouldn't use it however, unless there was a ":sex" command that allows the user to start sexual intercourse.

Al-Santoro

Jan 20, 2011
@Jo$h

Yeh, I should try making a command like that, since it'll make more sense or else the command would be useless. Lolz, I'll update the thread as soon as I'm done making it. ;] -- Making the Command now. --

UPDATE:
Rape command added.

Caleb

Oct 24, 2010
Eh, easy and useless. Not to bring yourself down, I'm just providing you constructive criticism. I think you've started great by beginning with commands, although coding these commands can be useless to people like me. Maybe make something more advanced.

Al-Santoro

Jan 20, 2011
Well, Wiz Khalifa, I'm still learning some more stuff about coding and such. So, it'll take a bit of time for me to get adjusted to these type of Loopers, Timers, and more. Once I get better at coding, I'll release "Advanced" commands if needed.

Al-Santoro

Jan 20, 2011
Thanks. ;] And erm , I also did an update on the rape command, which was very successful, thanks to Live and me. ;] Live added the cooldown fix to it, so it works perfectly. I'm still not sure if I should release it atm, Lolz.

Al-Santoro

Jan 20, 2011
@Jxxn

Go to your Emulator Files, now you should see something that says .. "Holograph Emulator.csproj." Click on that and wait for it to load. Now , look at the side and click on .. [I forgot which words you choose, since I'm too lazy to look at it atm], and I think you click on Sources > Users > virtual.cs. Now , click Ctrl + F and type in commands, and there is where you put them, just simply copy and paste the command, and click on "Debug" at the top of the file, in order for it to debug into your server. Or in other words, "Connect to your server, meaning it'll add in the processing command and it'll be able to comply with the client."

Jxxn

Jan 30, 2011
@Jxxn

Go to your Emulator Files, now you should see something that says .. "Holograph Emulator.csproj." Click on that and wait for it to load. Now , look at the side and click on .. [I forgot which words you choose, since I'm too lazy to look at it atm], and I think you click on Sources > Users > virtual.cs. Now , click Ctrl + F and type in commands, and there is where you put them, just simply copy and paste the command, and click on "Debug" at the top of the file, in order for it to debug into your server. Or in other words, "Connect to your server, meaning it'll add in the processing command and it'll be able to comply with the client."

Thanks, what EMU do you recommend using? Sledmores or Rastas?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread